THIRD year Working Holiday Visa

third year working holiday visa

Want to stay in Australia longer?  From 1 July 2019, applicants who hold a second Working Holiday Visa 417 or 462, can apply for a third year Working Holiday visa, if they complete another SIX (6) months regional work.


Complete all 6 months specified regional work :

  • whilst holding a second 417 or 462 visa
  • the six months work must start on or after 1 July 2019

Details of how to apply will become available on the DHA website from 1 July 2019.    At Australian Visa Group we can assist you with
Family, Partner, Skilled and Employer Sponsored migration.   We do not manage Working Holiday Visa applications and we do not obtain or assess applications for specified regional work.   However, we thought you might like to know about the introduction of a third year Working Holiday Visa.  More information