Our registered migration agents can assist you to obtain business sponsorship approval, negotiate labour agreements, ensure you operate in compliance with your sponsorship obligations, provide advice and information to get nominations approved and the visa applications granted. We ensure your business keeps operating and meets its human capital needs. Our migration agent Perth has over 16 years’ experience in corporate migration. From sole traders to large multi-national corporations we are able to assist you.
Our experienced migration agent Perth will provide feedback on visa eligibility for any potential employees. We guide your employees through the entire process to ensure they understand their visa requirements and satisfy the criteria. We are here to answer any questions, issues or problems as they arise. As a corporate client you will be allocated a dedicated senior migration agent to manage your account. You will have direct access to this agent and prompt attention to any issues as they arise.
Temporary Employer Sponsored Visa Options
- 457 Temporary Work (Skilled)
- 400 Temporary Work Short Stay
- 407 Training
- 408 Temporary Activity
The Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa enables eligible employers to address short-to-medium-term skill shortages in their business that cannot be filled from the local labour market. The subclass 457 visa programme is the most commonly used Australian visa programme to sponsor overseas skilled workers on a temporary basis. 457 visas may be granted for a stay of up to 4 years.
The Permanent Employer Sponsored Programme consists of the following:
- 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
The programme allows employers to nominate foreign workers for permanent residence to fill genuine vacancies in their business.
Within each of these visa subclasses there will be three streams:
- The temporary residence transition stream is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for their employer for at least the last two years in the nominated occupation and that employer wants to offer them a permanent position in that same occupation. The position must be available for a minimum of 2 years after the date of visa grant.
- The direct entry stream is for applicants who have not held a subclass 457 visa for at least the last two years. Applicants may be inside or outside Australia
- The agreement stream is for applicants who are being sponsored by an employer through a tailored and negotiated labour agreement or regional migration agreement.