Shortcodes Ultimate

Facebook Rating

Registered Migration Agents

Initial Phone Consultation $55.

ORegistered Migration Agentnly registered migration agents can legally give immigration assistance in Australia. To do this, they must be listed on the Register of Migration Agents, held by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.   You can view our Director’s registration here  MARN 0636086

Our migration agent Perth is are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

Not all migration agents are the same.   So how do you choose the best migration agent?   Migration agents are all issued with a registration number.  The first two digits represent the year they became registered.   Our Director and Principal Migration Agent, Michelle Firth, has been an migration agent for over 17 years.   She was first registered in 2000 awarded a registration number 0006808.   After taking 12 months leave from the industry, Michelle registered again in 2006 and was issued a new registration number 0636086.

Some migration agents became registered after completing only a short 6 week course.    There is now a requirement for all new migration agents to complete a Graduate Diploma in Migration Law.   All migration agents working for Australian Visa Group have completed a post graduate qualification.

Immigration assistance (under section 276 of the Migration Act 1958) is when a person uses or claims to use knowledge of, or experience in migration procedure to assist with visa applications or other visa matters by:

  • preparing, or helping to prepare, a visa application or other document
  • advising about a visa application or visa matter
  • preparing for proceedings before a court or review authority in relation to a visa application or visa matter
  • representing in proceedings before a court or review authority in relation to a visa application or visa matter.

Immigration assistance does not include:

  • Doing clerical work to prepare (or help to prepare) an application or other document
  • Providing translation or interpretation services to help prepare an application or other document
  • Advising another person that they must apply for a visa
  • Passing on to another person information produced by a third person, without giving substantial comment on or explanation of the information.

You can read the Code of Conduct for Registered Migration Agents here.   Be careful of unlawful operators pretending to be registered migration agents. Always check the MARA website to make sure you are using a registered Australian migration agent.

Our Australian registered migration agent Perth is qualified to help you with your visa application and sponsorship.   Migration agents can deal with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and other relevant agencies on your behalf.

Speak to our migration agent Perth

Initial Phone Consultation $55.